You can create a blog in a 7 easy steps. Choose a domain name that relates to your blog and registrar it with a reputable domain registration company. Design your blog yourself or hire a freelance web designer to do it. Buy hosting service to publish your site on the Web. Promote your blog using various marketing channels. If you write quality posts on your blog on a regular basis, you will be able to attract a lot of users to your blog. Students can run and maintain a blog in their spare time. A blog with a steady amount of traffic can earn a solid side income regularly.
Being able to make money in your college years especially living in India, is one way that enables exposure to social awareness and knowledge about working in the society whilst building a street-smart personality. To be able to pay the bills with your own earning build self-confidence and an essence of authority. Students at this age group can be directly related to, the ceramicist wet pottery, it gets the shape he gives and time acts like a baking kiln which makes the changes abiding by the personal attributes of the youngster. Speaking of India, a person doesn’t have various opportunities to be able to make money however, there are many means to earn money for college going in India that are not been made aware.
6. Break a sweat. If you consider yourself a fitness junkie or simply enjoy getting fresh air, try Sweatcoin, an app that pays you to walk outside. While you won't make a hefty sum for using the app, if you like embracing the great outdoors (the app doesn't work when you're inside), this could be an easy way to earn extra dough and burn off extra calories simultaneously. Just remember to bring along your mobile device to sync the app with your phone's GPS.
This type of side hustle should be pursued only by those who are extremely organized and able to multitask. Becoming a virtual assistant is no walk in the park, but it can earn you a moderately good income. As a virtual assistant, you'll be responsible for administrative work, including scheduling meetings, replying to emails, entering data and undertaking certain social media activities, among other tasks.
Instead of just taking them to the thrift shop and receiving peanuts, try using BooksCounter app. Scan the book barcode, upload it to the app’s system and see which of 20+ different buyback companies offers the highest payout. Once you found the right company, all you have to do is fill in some basic information of how you’d like to get paid, download a free shipping label and pack up all the books to dispatch.
In the event that you are a business-disapproved of individual, at that point bring your business online or set up one. You can begin from straightforward business thoughts and begin advancing them online. One beneficial thing about setting up an online business is that, there are unlimited potential outcomes of advertising, advancing and promoting your items and administrations and you can likewise get quick and snappier outcomes.
If you are particularly good at somethings, say map design, capable of creating a series of video lessons, you can become a tutor at SkillShare. You’ll be in good company with folks like Seth Godin and James Franco among others. SkillShare tutorials and 30 days teaching challenge will help you create a winning video tutorial. Your earnings will depend on the popularity of your course, but even low attendance will let you earn some decent money.
26. Services – You can offer a paid service, such as life coaching, blog coaching, goal setting or financial planning. Just be sure to investigate all the legal implications and make sure you’re not claiming to be a professional if you’re not one. With a service like this, you’re basically using your blog to sell yourself. You’ll need to convince people that you’re worth buying and then be able to back up your claims once they purchase your service.
In the past few years, this has become a popular way to make money. You start with a domain and develop it for some time. When it starts generating revenue and can make decent money, you sell it for profit. The benefit here is you don’t get into the risk of maintaining it for a very long time, and if the traffic drops for that website later, you are not at a loss.
6. IZEA – IZEA works in addition to a blog or on its own. You get paid to blog, tweet, take photos and take videos. The pay is mostly based on your following, so if you want to make money with your tweets, you’ll need to grow you Twitter following. Likewise, if you want to make money with blogs, you’ll need substantial blog traffic (more on blogging below).
19. eBay – Of course you can’t read an article about making money online that doesn’t mention eBay. You can start an eBay store and get serious about it or you can just sell some stuff to declutter your home. Either way, I’ve made my fair share from selling on eBay and it’s still a popular way to earn money. If you decide to start an actual eBay store, you’ll want to find a drop-ship business like Doba that will store and ship items straight to your customers so you don’t have to deal with an inventory.
You can either organize a yard sale yourself (which is kind of a hassle), or better sell the items through ThredUp, which will pay somewhere around $2-$25 for staff from Gap, Banana Republic, H&M, etc. You can browse around to see how much different items are worth. The best thing about ThredUp is that all you need to do is pack your clothes in a box and then just ship it to them (shipping costs are covered by the company).
It’s also important to watch out for scams. If someone is asking you to pay a fee to start a job, are asking you to refer your friends to join in order to make money, or if the compensation structure is confusing, it may not be a legitimate opportunity. If you need help narrowing your options down, we’ve already done the research and legwork when it comes to vetting most work at home opportunities. Here are some of the best job leads for beginners.
25. Products – You can create your own product, such as an ebook or computer software. You would then use your blog as a promotion tool to get people to buy your product. As long as you create a legitimate product with a whole lot of value, you should be able to get some buyers, but like everything else with a blog, you’ll need the traffic to get the sells.
Living in India one finds earning money difficult, the reason being there’s a critical pressure of career and curriculum as well. My own personal experience holds a similar story of a hectic schedule whilst carving my way to earn my pocket money and managing graduation studies. It all depends on one’s priorities and the kind of work he/she is capable of doing, whether the choices have the positive effect on his/her living or not. I have dealt with numerous questions from youngsters regarding how to earn money in college life and have written a write up regarding the same previously yet, the same doesn’t fit in with the Indian students. So here are 9 best and proven ways for an Indian student to earn money in college life:
As internet speed got better, it became easier to consume different types of content. Video and Audio became the next big thing. YouTube is the most popular platform where you can upload product videos, talk about something which helps others with expression and adds more content. The same applies to Podcasts. You can start a paid subscription for your channel or podcasts to make money.
On your journey to becoming a millionaire in your 20’s, there will be many people trying to manipulate you into doing what they want. This international bestseller by Robert Greene is the widely read by those in the entertainment industry because of its dog-eat-dog environment. This book is a must-read for anybody who wants to claim power and keep it. it’s a fun read that tells the story of some of the most powerful people in history.
Most people want a few more dollars in their wallets. But between an employer and family, the time most of us can devote to a second job is severely limited. Running a small side business can provide a few more options: you don’t have to show up at a set time and you can use skills you already have. Not all will be perfect for everyone, of course, and I’m sure that you’ll have a few ideas of your own after reading this list. If you’d like to share any other business ideas, please add them in the comments.
One of the best ways students can earn money quickly is to take paid online surveys. There are plenty of legitimate survey companies or sites that will let you create an account with their sites. If you fit the demographic that a survey is targeting, you will most likely qualify to take that survey. Some great survey sites that pay cash for taking service are listed here.